Many Catholics pray the Divine Mercy Novena revealed by Jesus to St. Faustina in the 1930s. The novena involves praying the chaplet of Divine Mercy daily from Good Friday through Divine Mercy Sunday, the Sunday after Easter.
It happens that the first free elections in 25 years are scheduled to take place in Sudan beginning on April 11, Divine Mercy Sunday this year, and lasting for three days. This is a great historical moment and an incredible opportunity for the people of Sudan, and yet one overshadowed by uncertainty and instability.
Could I ask those of you who will be praying the Divine Mercy Novena beginning on Good Friday to please include the intention of peaceful, positive elections in Sudan in your prayers?
To donate online, please CLICK HERE.
1 comment:
I will be praying for Sudan, as I do nightly, Father. You are indeed so fortunate to have been chosen to witness this historic ocassion. Remember it and keep documenting it as you have been doing. And as always, thanks for the pictures!!!
Post a Comment