Tomorrow I'll be going into town for a special Holy Childhood Association Mass for children at 10:00 am, and hope to get some photos of different sites in Torit to share with you soon.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Photos of Children outside Parish Church
Below are some photos of local children I took outside of church this afternoon. My favorite is the first: little Dionysio looking at the Cross on my Rosary. Children are often fascinated by this, and spontaneously take hold of it to take a closer look. It has a figure of Christ carved in bas relief on the front, and was made for me by the young men of the group Campeones de Cristo (Champions of Christ) at the boys orphanage, Granja Jesús de Nazareth, in Comayagua Honduras.






Tomorrow I'll be going into town for a special Holy Childhood Association Mass for children at 10:00 am, and hope to get some photos of different sites in Torit to share with you soon.
Tomorrow I'll be going into town for a special Holy Childhood Association Mass for children at 10:00 am, and hope to get some photos of different sites in Torit to share with you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Uncle Harry! The little littel girl in the blue dress has a beautiful smile, and i hope that you are well. Its really amazing what your doning,
Salaam Akelam
Love
your goddaughter
Post a Comment