Thursday, January 28, 2010

Last-Minute Trip to the US and Surprise Appearance on EWTN



Some of you may have been surprised to see me on EWTN's Sunday Night Live with Fr. Benedict Groeschel, CFR, this past Sunday evening. Shortly after arriving in the US a few hours before I received a call from Fr. Benedict inviting me to appear on the show.

I'm in the US to participate in a special meeting for all friars in final vows to deal with some important community matters. I'm in the country for just a few days and return to Africa at the end of the week.

For anyone who is interested in viewing the program, it will be re-aired on EWTN on Saturday, January 30, 2010 at 5:00 pm EST.

Please watch for the last few postings on the Madi mission from the popular mission in Loa...

To donate online, please CLICK HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo!!
Que super, Padre!

-MarĂ­a