I fly to the US later this week and will be participating in the YOUTH 2OOO New York Major Event at Kellenberg High School on Long Island over the weekend. Please pray for the hundreds of young people who are expected to attend.
On Sunday 18 July I am scheduled to appear with Fr. Benedict Groeschel on EWTN's Sunday Night Live program at 7:00 pm. Please tune in if you can!
To donate online, please CLICK HERE.
4 comments:
You are going to do SWIMINGLY : )
Just Saturday I watched a documentary that was made a few years back titled, "God Grew Tired of Us." This was about a group from the Sudan forced to flee their country due to extreme fundamentalists. The documentary showed some men who were selected to come to the U.S. to earn degrees and work. There certainly was a lot of pain and suffering. It was a very moving film and afterwards I wondered to what extent was the Catholic Church involved? Did we have missionaries there? Catholic Charities was mentioned once. And here you are this evening on Sunday Night Live with Fr. Groschel, it's like a piece of an answered prayer. May God continue to bless you in a much-needed ministry. I will continue to pray for you and to search how I can be of some help.
Hello Fr Herald! You were GREAT!!!! I felt so sorry for you when you had to kindly pass on that caller's offer to provide you with rosaries. Her heart was certainly in the right place. But yes, logistics are a nightmare when dealing with Africa. I don't envy you thinking of how much you will be bringing back with you on your return trip : )
Fr. Sorry I missed you on the tube. You will be glad though to hear we were coming back from your alma mater Franciscan U, where we had taken a group to the high school conference. Don't know how long you will be in the states and if your headed home. Hope to at least get to say hello. God Bless from an old friend Aaron in St. Marys.
Post a Comment