Friday, April 24, 2009

New Feature

I'm slowly figuring out how the different features available on this blog service work, and I just installed a new one. You are now able to subscribe to receive new blog postings via email. If you'd like to take advantage of this service, simply enter your email address in the space indicated in the box on the right just below the title banner, and you will begin receiving new entries once they've been posted. There's an option at the bottom of each emailed posting that allows you to unsubscribe whenever you like. This also makes it easier to forward postings that you think might be of interest to others. I've also added another feature, located a little further down on the right, for those who would like to receive RSS feeds of new blog postings. I'm grateful for those who have expressed interest, concern and support for the Church and the people of Southern Sudan, and for my presence and ministry there.

No comments: