Below are some views from the prop plane: a mountain lake in northern Kenya; the town of Kapoeta, Sudan where we dropped of a passenger, and the Nile River with Juba in the background as we were coming in for a landing.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Views from the Sky
For my return flight from Nairobi to Sudan I travelled for the first time on a flight provided by Mission Aviation Fellowship which serves missionaries, church workers and humanitarian aid groups. I was supposed to be dropped right in Torit, but the airstrip was closed just a few days before the flight due to large numbers of birds attracted to garbage dumped nearby and people walking and riding on the airstrip. So, I had to continue on to Juba, which turned out to be providential because I was able to pick up a generator - something I'd been hoping to get for months for purposes of the apostolate.
Below are some views from the prop plane: a mountain lake in northern Kenya; the town of Kapoeta, Sudan where we dropped of a passenger, and the Nile River with Juba in the background as we were coming in for a landing.


Below are some views from the prop plane: a mountain lake in northern Kenya; the town of Kapoeta, Sudan where we dropped of a passenger, and the Nile River with Juba in the background as we were coming in for a landing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment